Wednesday, August 12, 2015

IP Cameras – A reliable support

I am a working professional and don’t get home early. So I have made sure that I keep a watch over my home remotely from my office. My in laws take care of my child as they are apprehensive about the child being brought up in a secure environment.



I have installed IP Cameras at my home which is positioned in a way where I can monitor all the activities in the house. My in laws can take care of my child but are physically less active so they can’t take immediate action in case of an emergency. So we thought that it would be a wise decision to install an IP Camera at home so that we could monitor all the activities and take action in case of an emergency.

Believe me this was the wisest decision we took. For, we always had a habit of monitoring what’s going on at home. My son used to come from school then carry out his daily routine which included having his food, taking a nap, doing his homework and then going to the playground to play. This was his favorite part of the day. We both would regularly watch over his activities.
Then we suggested that the children could come and play in our house itself. This way all the children would be playing in a secure environment. This was a daily routine for the kids. The kids used to play and my in laws used to look after them. One day as the children were playing, my father in law started getting chest pain and collapsed on the floor. Seeing this my mother in law went into a state of shock and fell on the floor too. The children could not understand anything and started crying.

As it was my routine to keep a watch on the children’s activities, I thought of checking in what’s going on at our place. To my shock I saw my in laws collapsed on the floor and the children crying. I immediately called my husband and we rushed home. While on the way, we called the ambulance and made sure not to panic in front of the kids.

We were just thanking our stars. The IP Cameras had saved my in laws and the children. When I shared this with other parents, they too got IP Cameras installed in their homes from where they could monitor the daily activities of their loved ones. These IP Cameras really were the eyes watching over the children.


I bought the camera from one Indian company named BuildTrack. They seem to be a leader in automation solutions. For more info, visit http://www.buildtrack.in/.

No comments:

Post a Comment